Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Obama Responds to His Loss in West Virginia

From IMAO.US
Senator Barack Obama has a some very introspective remarks for his concession speech after losing by 41 points in the West Virginia primary:

"Do you not see the flag pin, you inbred, hillbilly retards?! I wore a @#$% flag pin for you mouth breathers! I broke my campaign's only strongly held principle -- not being patriotic -- for you! My friends won't even look at me when I have it on. I even found Ayers trying to put a bomb on my car. What more do you want from me?

"Is it because I'm black? Is that why you @#$% crackers won't vote for me? Now I know why my wife hates America. Well, you better hope I don't get the presidency, because I will install Ray Nagin as ruler of West Virginia and he will chocolatize your state. When you bitterly head to church on Sunday, you'll find Wright preaching there about how God wants us to kill honkeys.

"So go pluck your banjos while you can, white trash. And does anyone want a flag pin? I don't have any use for it anymore."