Friday, September 19, 2008

AAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!





Yes it is my favorite time of the year - Talk Like a Pirate Day!

In honor of this very special day, here are some of my favorite pirate jokes...

Why did the pirate cross the road?

Because the road crossed him first, the mutinous scurvy sea dog! Arrr!







A man is walking along a pier, and he spots a pirate with a peg leg, a hook, and a patch over one eye.

“If you don’t mind my asking,” he said, “how is it that you came to have a peg leg?”

“Arrrr!” says the pirate, “Me ship came along side an enemy pirate ship. I fired me cannons, the other ship fired back. They struck the yard arm, an’ it came down and crushed me leg.”

“I see,” said the man. “How is it that you came ot have a hook for a hand?”

“Arrrr! says the pirate” When the enemy boarded me ship, I drew me rapier, and fought them off. During the battle, one of the enemy pirates sliced off me hand.”

“I see,” said the man. “And again, if you don’t mind my asking, how is it that you came to have an eye patch?”

“Arrrr!” says the pirate. “We pulled into port to unload some booty, and a seagull pooped in me eye.”

“What?” said the man. “Bird poop wouldn’t make you lose your eye.”

“Arrrr!” says the pirate. “ It would if it’s your first day with a new hook!”